Learning logo design? We’ll help pay your tuition
LogoMaker has recognized the role of good visual design by providing small businesses with the resources to create their own logo designs, websites, promotional products, and more. We are committed to helping businesses improve their brand image through the power of design.
We want to provide this same creative nurturing for students, which is why we offer a logo design scholarship program for US students enrolled in undergraduate studies. With this scholarship, we hope to encourage students to think about the importance of art and design in commerce today. In turn, it is our vision that each of our logo design scholars will join us on this ongoing journey to raise awareness for the roles that art and design play in our everyday lives.
Our logo design scholarship program
At LogoMaker, we’re fans of design – and we’re particularly fond of logo designs. If you think you have a logo design masterpiece in the works, then we want to see it! If we decide that your design is the best of the best, then we will extend to you our annual scholarship.
What you get
- A $1,500 scholarship to any university within the US
- The opportunity to have your custom designs featured in our international logo maker
How to apply
- Create three (3) original logo designs for the following industries:
- Obtain a copy of your most recent transcript
- Email Stacy Cyr at email@example.com
Who can apply
In order to be considered as a candidate for our logo design scholarship, applicants must:
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Have completed 1 year of coursework in one or more of the following:
- Graphic Design
- Product Design
- Submit 3 original logo designs
- Must be attending school in the US
APPLICATION DEADLINE: June 30, 2019