According to the World Bank, which ranks the world’s 183 economies on the ease of doing business, you may be surprised how difficult it is to start a business in the United States of America these days. Or, if you’ve already tried to start a business in the land of the free, it may not surprise you at all.
While the United States ranks high (#4 overall) for “ease of doing business”, it falls all the way to #13 for “ease in starting a business”. So where will you fair better?
Try Canada, ranked #3, Australia ranked #2, or New Zealand at #1.
Hmmm. We may have to check out our friends down under.
Overall, the USA is still a pretty good place to start your business, just not what it used to be.
Check out all the rankings at doing business.org.
- 9 Inspirational Quotes For Small Business And Startups From Jimmy Wales, Founder Of Wikipedia (2)
- 11 Inspirational Small Business Quotes from Howard Schultz (2)
- 11 Inspirational Quotes from Bill Hewlett and David Packard (2)
- Logo Design Customer Spotlight: All Things Itty Bitty (2)
- 13 Quotes on Small Business from Mark Cuban (2)